Saturday, May 9, 2009

Two Become One???

When I was about 8 years old my mom's husband at the time used to wear her Secret deodorant. I know! Crazy! "Strong enough for a Man but made for a Woman"...was truly the case in our house. It was the aerosol can kind...which I could never understand how my mom could use that stuff. It was always soo cold going on and you usually got some deodorant particles in your nose...not cool! But anyways...he would wear it and I never understood why....like guys have their own...why not use your own??

Then I got married and my husband on occasion likes to use my....wait for it, its nasty. My toothbrush!!! If he can't seem to find his own in the drawer, (meaning it didn't jump right out at him when he opens the drawer) he will use mine! This is just not right! I don't have many of my own things, especially with kids! Even going the bathroom is interrupted with the knock on the door requesting yet another snack! I tell him over and over..."Don't use my TOOTHBRUSH!", and he still uses it. There is nothing more nasty then going to brush your teeth, just to find the bristles already wet! So again I ask the question, "Why do guys use your shit when they have their own??"

Does this banter count when I actually use his Mach 3 so shave my pits???? (it shaves soo close though!)

4 comments:

mamabug said...

I am right there with you.....I can't stand that. Razors are different...LMAO

Unknown said...

haha, that's nasty! Just start shaving ur pum pum with his razor! LOL

Helen said...

That is so gross!!! and with the razor Mike gave up on that a long time ago.

Kareen said...

LOL...this shit is too funny! I agree with Simone, shave the pokey and then see what he says!