Thursday, June 25, 2009

Better Bootays!!!

Okay...so I got like a little more than 2 months till Vegasssss and since I am not going to be a big preggo mess when I am there anymore, its time to tighten some things up!


SO! I want to start a blogging a "Biggest Loser" style of contest. Now this "contest" really has no prize...but you will be soo fine that the stranger walking on the street will have to say to themselves, "Hot DAYUM! That girl is looking HOT!". Let's face it...that is a prize in itself. Plus I am busted and I gots no $100,000 to give you:)


Who's in?? I will post a new exercise and possibly a new recipe each week, and every week when I post the Better Bootays you will have to comment and leave your new weight. I know everyone will know your shit...but really it gives you incentive to do something about it. We are all here for each other, no judgement and some of you I don't even know or for that fact know each other. Even if you do...who cares...we are in this together to help each other and give tips etc. Feed off each others success's and help when your in a downfall. Support!


If you would like to join me on this journey you will need to do the following.


1. Weigh yourself- or get someone else to look for you if you really don't want to see that number...it can be scary sometimes...trust me I know!


2. Get a measuring tape and measure your boobies (hehe), hips, and waist.


3. Set a goal for yourself. Now be realistic...its not a race and if you really feel its a stretch to lose 50 pounds or whatever...just set the goal for something attainable. We don't need anyone researching online to buy a tape worm or anything like that. No crazyness here!


Once you have recorded all this information I want you to comment to this post with this template:


Name:

Weight:

Measurements: B- W- H-

(if you don't know what the letters mean, its B-Bust, W-Waist, H-Hips)

Goal:



Then each...let's say Sunday, I will post a new exercise and recipe as well as my new records. You will do the same but you will leave out the measurements...just the name and weight. At the end of it all you will re-measure yourself and we'll do a big finale.


Do you get it?? Who's in with me?? It will be fun to do it together...and look I will tell you my info first!


Name: Nicki (MushMush)

Weight: 165 (of solid sexiness that I am just making even better;)

Measurments: B- 37 1/2 in (Heyyyyyy) W-33 H-43 (its the bootay)

Goal: to lose about 15 pounds and tighten up my jiggly belly!


Now its your turn:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in!!!!

Name: Helen

Weight: 154 lbs

Measurments: B-38(w/push up bra;) W-32 H-39

Goal: 130 lbs or size 8/9 which ever comes first!

mamabug said...

Ok I'm in
Name: Tanya

Weight: 167

Measurements: C-38 (hopefully don't lose that, LOL) W-40 H-45

Goal: to lose my giggle and get back some sexy

Good idea Nicki! Thanks...now everyone knows MY shit......