Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Weigh In.....

Okay so a little late...but time to update on our weekly weight loss challenge...

Nicki- 165 (same as last week...we only started midway through the week...give me a break!)

Some tips for the week ahead!

If you don't have a gym membership there are many ways to start getting fit. While you are watching t.v. and a commercial comes on...don't just sit there and wait. Turn the channel to a music channel and do jumping jacks for 2 min...next commercial do 2 minutes of crunches...next commercial do 2 min of jumping jacks again. Sneaking in exercise is a great way when your not in the mood. While cooking dinner, do some standing push ups on the corner of your counter. Or grab a can of tomatoes and do some arm curls. Get creative! Post some of your own sneaky tips for others.

2 comments:

mamabug said...

one of my "downfalls" is snacking while making dinner....trick chew gum while preparing meals gets rid of that.....

Anonymous said...

I am up 2 lbs (we went to Mandarin on the weekend and I can not help myself at a buffet)
Helen...doing butt flexs as I type ;)