Saturday, April 11, 2009

5 Weeks!

Let the frequent bathroom breaks, insomnia, embarrassing uncontrollable flatulence, screaming whoremones, falling asleep while eating....BEGIN! Yes kids....I am expecting my third child. Holy Shit Balls!!!!

I have to mention the fact that this is a very shocking surprise....I would suggest to anyone not wanting to be in my situation right now, to never buy Trojan "Thin" Condoms...but the thickest kind you can find. Like steal thick! Heck just don't have sex...or you will get what I am having right now. Anxiety, cold sweats, panicking. Holy Shit Balls! I will have a soon 4 year old, an 18 month old and a brand new baby come Christmas 2009. WOW!

Yes this is a surprise, but I have had some time for this all to sink in, and I think all will be okay. I mean we make some cute kids right? I have had 2 miscarriages in my time, and I understand that these things just have a way of happening when they are suppose to and I will embrace the challenge set forth for me. But I am still freaking out inside...I fear I will be stuck in the house all winter alone and climbing up the walls trying to hide from my crazy children. Please come and knock on my door if you haven't heard from me in like a day...Okay?

But in all honestly...I need you all to pray for me, the next 8 weeks are going to be dicey. Fingers crossed....Holy Shit Balls!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OMG,, CONGRATULATIONS guys!!!! I am super excited for you,, yes, these things happen for a reason.
LMAO at the condom thing,, lol,, you're hilarious,,,,, :)

BTW,, love the blog thing,, maybe one day when I get the balls I'd do one too!

scarbie doll said...

Awesome! And WHOA! You go girl. So happy for you. Love your attitude.

Kareen said...

CONGRATS!!! You are too funny! I love it! Just pray and everything will work it the way it should, trust and have faith. Know that I pray for your family each and every nite ( I really do), and it will be okay..luv you lots ..squeeze the gurls for us!..nuff luv! big up!

Kristin said...

I am so so happy for you! You are an amazing mother and I only hope I can do half of what you do for your kids. Dave would also like me to mention that he thinks this baby will be black.

Kareen said...

Re: what Kristen Posted:
I had a wicked laugh with that one! holy cow! hold on...lol...that sounds like something Big Daddy Dave would say! Too funny! miss you guys!

April G said...

WoW! That is so exciting! I can't believe how fast you are pumping these babies out! You make a great mom and I am so happy for you and your next adventure!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Nicki -- and great blog! Fun, fun!!!