Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wow Wow Wubbzy!!!

This is my very first post! Now let me tell you...I am not good at spelling...I am not good at writing and speaking English as I should. I am not a professional. But what I am is a girl who is going to give it her best shot! Try something new! Not being afraid! So just be easy on me...okay?

I am a soon to be 30 something living life here in Canada with my two girls ages 3 and 1 with my husband and our crazy miniature wiener dog. We are a crazy family of Meatballs...lumpy, messy, full of flavor, and most importantly...always rolling off the table!

For my blog I want to talk about personal things...you know let it all out there. Try things and let you know how it is...here it from the source. I also want to learn from other people. I am a stay-at-home mom and I feel that it really does take a village to raise kids. I need feedback when I am going through a tough bout of sleep training...or someone to tell me I am normal when I feel my 3 year old is setting me up sometimes. (I swear she should work for the FBI or something...tricky one I tell ya).

So here it goes! The good..the bad...I am ready for it all!!! No fear...No fear..eek!

3 comments:

mamabug said...

good for you Nic....can't wait to hear all about everything.....you try it and let me know how it feels, maybe I will embark on the same journey....or jsut comment on everything you say...oh and there is spell check so no worries there.....lol

kareen said...

hey!

Kareen said...

If anyone can do mush, you can! Good luck with everything! You are the bomb!